Bronchial asthma is a serious chronic disease of the respiratory tract, which is characterized by inflammation and increased sensitivity of the bronchi.
The disease can not be cured but can be controlled with the help of asthma inhalers.
These devices are able to quickly deliver the medicinal substances to the desired organ. Rapid speed of the medicine action is important during asthma attacks, inhalers are irreplaceable in this case. Patients need to know how to choose an inhaler.
Different types of asthma inhalers, which may be ordered online
The first inhaler was invented in 1874. Since then, the devices used for inhalation in bronchial asthma have undergone some changes. Nowadays, there are several types of asthma inhalers:
- Powder dose inhalers are devices that deliver a dose of dry powder to the respiratory tract. The drawback is a high price;
- Liquid inhalers for asthma are available in the form of aerosols. A patient should inhale with simultaneous aerosol administration;
- Spacers are plastic or metal valves that are placed on an inhaler. This chamber releases the medicine only when inhaled. Such special devices facilitate the procedure of inhalation and can be used for children with asthma;
- Nebulizers are devices that spray a medicinal product into small fractions, which allows to delivere the medicine into the most remote parts of the airways. According to the mechanism of action, these devices are divided into ultrasonic and compressor. The size of a nebulizer is much larger than that of a pocket inhaler, so can be used at home only. Nebulizer is a convenient option for treatment of diseases of the upper respiratory tract, it can be also used for bronchial asthma treatment. The advantage of a nebulizer: the device allows you to measure how much medicine is delivered to the respiratory tract.
Asthma inhalers comparison if respresented in the table below:
|Type of medications||Basic therapy – supporting anti-inflammatory treatment||Symptomatic therapy – relief of asthma attacks|
|B2-adrenomimetics||Long lasting inhalers: Serevent inhaler||Short acting inhalers: Proventil Inhaler, Ventolin Inhaler, Combivent inhaler|
|Cholinolytics||Atrovent Inhaler, Spiriva Inhaler||Medications used for rapid relief of asthma symptoms|
|Glucocorticosteroids||Flovent inhaler, Entocort inhaler, Beclate inhale||Effective for relief of asthmatic status, especially when inhaled through a nebulizer|
|Combined inhalers||Advair Diskus Inhaler, Seroflo Inhaler||Pulmicort Inhaler, Symbicort inhaler, Rhinocort Inhaler and Spray. Used by inhalation through a nebulizer. Has a very quick effect.|
How To Choose Asthma Inhaler?
How to choose an inhaler for asthma? This issue should be better discussed with the attending physician, rather than relying on recommendations of relatives or friends. The matter is that different diseases of an allergic nature require different methods of inhalation and solutions. To choose the right inhaler, you need to know exactly what you need to treat – the upper respiratory tract or bronchi.
All asthma inhalers online have a good practical effect with proper application. They have different mechanism of action, active substances and cost. You can choose any inhaler – the price depends on the model.
You should choose the best inhaler for asthma with the help of an attending physician, but two modern inhalers are especially widely used nowadays. Proventil and Ventolin are very popular albuterol inhalers that do not contain soya lecithin. They are easy to use and affordable. The inhalers have the most convenient release form – aerosol. The medication enters the respiratory system directly, has a higher therapeutic index and provides quick healing effect.
The general indications for choosing an asthma inhaler:
- Easy to use;
- Ensures an optimal amount of drug substance in the respiratory tract;
- Corresponds to the form of bronchial asthma.
The ideal asthma inhaler should be simple and reliable, provide the necessary concentration of medication in the lungs, used at any age.
Buying high quality asthma inhalers online – it’s real!
Nowadays, more and more customers prefer to order medicines via the Internet. Many online pharmacies offer asthma inhalers for sale. Let’s review some of them, check out the TOP 3 pharmacies where you can buy asthma inhalers online.
https://onlineasthmainhalers.com/ – an online pharmacy where you can buy asthma inhalers online without registration what accelerates the purchase sufficiently. The pharmacy offers the largest assortment of inhalers (14 options) and has credit cart payment available. Doctor’s consultation is possible when needed. The service allows to order the necessary medication quickly redirecting you to the shop immediately. You can get the drugs at within 8 days to your door via Free Express Courier for orders starting with $300.00. Besides, you can read the detailed inhalers instructions and tips for use on the website.
https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com – an online service which offers inhalers at low prices. The customer has to complete questionnaire and undergo online consultation before starting buying procedure. This allows doctors to assess asthma inhaler suitability for your condition. You may also ask for a telephone consultation when needed.
https://www.dred.com – an online pharmacy offers medications at affordable prices. You have to complete a simple online questionnaire for a doctor to review your suitability before you buy the medicine. You may get your asthma inhaler by post or courier next day.
If you are going to purchase an inhaler, the price can vary depending on the type of the device and the components they contain. Price category is also influenced by the manufacturer.